Questions? Comments? We'd love to hear from you.
1500 1st Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
Panorama Public Relations Intern Program
Panorama is a growing team of professional communicators. Our expertise is issue management, crisis communication, media relations, brand positioning and environmental branding. We prepare and position our clients to strategically communicate key messages to the media and other stakeholders who are essential to the financial well-being of their business and brand.
We use our heads, work smart; trust our hearts to know what is right; do quality work because it's a reflection of who we are; have fun because it recharges our hearts and souls, and make money because it's necessary.
So who better to help us make this happen than interns?
• Actively enrolled in or a recent graduate in one or more of the following fields:
Other fields if relative to public relations work
• Working for course credit and/or professional experience
• Accomplished at least sophomore year status
• Demonstrated skill set:
Strong interpersonal skills
Written communication proficiency
Basic media relations awareness
Working knowledge of computers including word processing, database management and graphic design if applicable
Potential scope of work for an internship
• Drafting news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials
• Special and media event planning activities and arrangements
• Attending and participating in client meetings, media training sessions, presentations, traffic meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Assisting with lists and other databases, including client, marketing, prospect and administrative databases
• Special projects
• Administrative duties
Think you'd be a good fit? Send us an email or give us a call today.