Every successful initiative begins with a strategy. Panorama has worked with clients for over 20 years, honing and developing our processes to improve results and client satisfaction.
Here’s a quick 10-point infographic to illustrate what we do and how we work!
1.W.A.I.T: This is our acronym for client meetings. It stands for Why am I talking? Listening, not talking, is key to understanding a client’s needs. When the time is right, we ask questions and take copious notes – details are important.
2. What is a successful outcome? We work with clients to understand this up front. What keeps them up at night is critically important; and what can we do to help them get more shut eye? Zzz
3. You would never build a building without structuring the foundation first. Have you ever heard a builder say – “we’ll start with the roof” – uh, no. Put the right things in place to communicate the message that will evoke change, use quality products – a great website, promotional material, key messages and talking points.
4. Develop a multi-faceted approach to things. Have you ever been on a trip, following the roadmap and come upon a detour? Have a plan B and C for executing your plan and the channels you use to reach your audience.
5. Identify specific tactics that lead to the desired outcome. To the untrained eye, some things we might suggest might not make total sense to the client. This is where you need to KEEP THE FAITH. We’re experts at connecting with stakeholders at the most basic level – grassroots–and don’t be surprised if we suggest things you think are unconventional.
6. Its our job to be knowledgeable about the latest technologies, digital and social trends – but a word of caution here—don’t chase after every shiny ball. Let us recommend the technologies that are right for you.
7. Developing Benchmarks. Yogi Berra once said—”If you don’t know where you’re going you’ll end up somewhere.” You have to establish campaign benchmarks for every initiative – otherwise you’ll stall in mid-air–and we all know what kind of outcome that leads to.
8. Reporting Mechanism. Metrics. Return On Investment. Success. Whatever you want to call it, you need to be able to illustrate your results.
9. Client review communication – Communicating with clients may seem like a no-brainer. We inject ourselves into your business becoming an advocate—an extension. We are available 24 hours a day – seven days a week – because business doesn’t stop at 5 pm.
10. Goal – we celebrate our successes – we know where we came from and what we did to get to our goal. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. Colin Powell